|Food remaining for the last day of Live Below the Line|
Basically, as long as I like eating marmalade, rice and frozen vegetables, I should be fine.
Within the sea of beige, the food remaining is (from the top, left to right):
- Bit of juice from the tinned pineapple
- 70g tinned pineapple
- Loads of marmalade
- 60g oats
- 4 slices of bread
- 120g mixed frozen veg
- loads of rice, about 700g
- Remaining portion of the kidney bean and sweetcorn chilli from Day 1
- 50g frozen carrots
- Bit of natural yogurt
- About 150ml milk, frozen into cubes
- 3 oat flatbread balls, ready to be rolled out and cooked
- 1 egg
- Remaining portion of oat pancake batter from Day 4
- 80g tinned tomatoes
- Weird pineapple toffee from the bottom of the saucepan when caramelising pineapple juice
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- Scrapings of labne, the yogurt cream cheese from Day 1
Suggestions for how to combine the above on the final day gratefully received!
I've been doing Live Below the Line, feeding myself on £1 a day for 5 days, to support UNICEF.
Anything you can donate to UNICEF's work keeping children worldwide protected, fed and healthy, including their current campaign after the Nepal earthquake, will make a real difference.
This is the link to my fundraising page: